Sunday, May 8, 2016

Allegiant (This post is not sponsored :( )

Hi guys I'm back, after the holidays, and today I'll be talking about a movie I watched in the holidays. That movie is Allegiant. I've watched Divergent and Insurgent the two movies that came out before this final movie.


The plot of the movie is that Tris, a divergent, and her four accomplices are trying to run from their city of destroyed Chicago and find civilization outside the walls. They eventually found civilization but the people there are doing bad things and they try to erase the memory of everyone in Chicago. So they go back to try and save them. Sorry if I got anything wrong but overall it was an amazing movie.

One thing I liked about the movie were the fights in it. The fights are detailed to perfection and it looks like the fight is actually real! Another thing I liked was the whole plot for all three movies. They all worked together and flowed together nicely. The whole set of movies is a great series to watch.

I give this movie a 5 star rating.

So that was the post for this week and I'll see you guys next week.

3 comments: