Tuesday, April 12, 2016

HOLIDAYS!!!

Hi guys I'm back and today I'll be reflecting on this term. So I've achieved lots this term and one of those thing is a Merit badge. In year 7 and 8 you can earn three different levels of badges Credit, Merit and Excellence. The first level is Credit, then it's Merit and the top level is Excellence. I'm really proud of my Merit and I hope I can get my Excellence in the coming terms.

Another thing that was a highlight this term is dodge ball. This year I have a good team for dodge ball (not saying my team was bad last year) and we have won the cup (that is non existent) every time except two times we've lost it.



There was lots of other highlights I had this term but for now that was the post for this week and I'll see you guys next term.

1 comment: