Tuesday, May 24, 2016

Castle Stuff

An Amazing Castle (That we didn't make)
Hi guys I'm back and today I'll be talking about the castle building I did last week. We were split into different groups and I was in a group with Liam, Fraser and Jesse. We built the castle 3D and the material we used was card. We worked together by halving the work in two where two people do one thing and the other two do another thing. We made decisions by talking to each other and asked each other what we could do the best to help with the castle. A problem we had was that we talked too much about something that didn't involve the castle building at all. We fixed this problem by having a moment and talked to each other to stop and get on with our work.

So that was the post for this week and I'll see you guys next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment