Wednesday, May 18, 2016

Cross Country

Hi guys I'm back and today I'll be talking about everyone's favorite...
Banter
Cross Country!!!
Technically some people don't like it (that includes myself) but I don't really mind running it.
The cross country is fun but it's very exhausting. I enjoyed the cross country and I was 3rd so I'll be running in the northern zone cross country. Which is weird because two years ago I was always eighth or ninth! My other compatriots to go to the northern zones are Liam who came first, James in second, Fraser in fourth and Haveesha in fifth.

I showed lots of perseverance because about 500 meters into the race, that's a quarter of the course, I wanted to quit. But I persevered and forced myself to not stop running and it got me third. Haveesha also showed perseverance because he was in front of me until just before the end but he got a stitch and persevered and he got fifth.

I saw many people show empathy because everyone supported and encouraged each other which was a nice thing to see.

So that was the post for this week and I'll see you guys next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment