Monday, August 24, 2015

Sportsfest

Before



Hi I'm back and this week I'll be talking about the upcoming sportsfest. I'm going to be playing basketball. Basketball is my second favourite sport so I'll have lots of fun. I also play for the school team the St Benedict's Chargers so I have lots of experience. I can help my team enjoy the day by helping my team to win some games and to try to play my best.


After


I'm back from the sportsfest and ... we lost all our games :(
But we all had fun which the basketball people said was the most important rule
............................ As always.
We had 3 games but we were supposed to have four. In our first game I versed my friend from raroa. We lost 48-14. In the second game we versed Thorndon and in the third we versed Brooklyn. I can't remember the scores to the 2 games but I scord a lot of points in the tournament. My friends team won the whole tournament against Newlands and the standings were
1. Raroa Intermediate
2. Newlands Intermediate
3. Raroa Intermediate
The whole day was fun and I hope they make it annual and we have one next year.

4 comments:

  1. You can do this JL !☺☻☺☻☺☻
    and great post

    ReplyDelete
  2. YOU GOT REKT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well there wasn't much you could do against Raroa. Good post!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah like more than half of the teams were red and green: RAROA!

    ReplyDelete