Tuesday, August 11, 2015

Art!!!

Aztec Mask
This week I'm going to talk about art. This is definitely not my favourite subject and I'm also not very good at it but I don't really mind doing it. My favourite kind of art is sketching. Because it's one of my best art skills... But it's kind of still bad. I know what art skill I really need to work on. It's shading because I've never really done shading until this year and when ever I do art I don't really add details so shading isn't really good when ever you see my shading. An art exhibition idea I have is to put a floating UFO on piece of string some where in the room and have everyone draw a person. Then bend the bottom of the piece of paper everyone drew on and put it underneath the UFO, so the face of the people should either be sad, confused, shocked or scared. So this was the post for the week and I'll see you guys next week.

1 comment:

  1. Nice idea JL we also need a cow going up to the spaceship

    ReplyDelete