Monday, March 7, 2016

CAMP!!! CAMP!!! CAMP!!!

yes smiling winning triumph the running man


Hi guy I'm back and today I'll be talking CAMP!!! Next week The year 8s and I will be going to Camp at Hillary Outdoors near Taupo. I'm looking forward to being with my friends for a week and being away from my parents for a week...





lol wwe john cena sarcastic the miz
Anyway it's going to be fun doing activities with my friends. On my way there I'm going in Jesse's car with Jesse (of course), Liam, Fraser, Henry and Harry. My cabin group has all of us who went in Jesse's car and a few other boys. The things I'm most nervous about is probably cleaning the toilet (I feel like this is every ones worry). I can make camp fun and enjoyable with jokes.
Me: Why did the chicken cross the road?
You: I don't know
Me: I don't know too

Anyway so that was the post for this week and next week I'll be on camp so I won't be posting.
Answer the poll on the right>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
And I'll see you guys next time.

3 comments: