Tuesday, March 29, 2016

5 day Easter Holiday

Hi guys I'm back and today I'll be talking my Easter weekend. Every Easter our  family is really busy because we run liturgies, go to masses and we also do the Visita Iglesia. Visita Iglesia is a tradition usually done on the evening of Holy Thursday, but we did it early on Good Friday. We did it with our prayer group and went around seven churches. We did two stations, from the stations of the cross, in each church then afterwords we went to St Thomas Moore church in Wilton for the Veneration of the Cross.

On Saturday we stayed at home because it was Black Saturday and just did homework and watched TV. On Easter Sunday we went to mass and we went to church early because we were choir. After the mass we went to a friends house to have lunch then went to a meeting in another house before coming back home. On Monday I played on my tablet and we also went to watch Batman vs Superman: Dawn of Justice. On Tuesday I played with my friends and went to a movie fundraiser. The movie was Kung Fu Panda 3. In the whole Easter weekend the time that I made someone feel good  was probably when our family bought a new desk and we had to set it up and it took us a long time but we did it. We were all happy and proud of what we had achieved.

So that was the post for this week and I'll see you guys next time.

3 comments: