Tuesday, November 24, 2015

Goals for Year 8

Hey guys welcome back to another blog post and today I'll be talking about what I feel and my goals as a year 8. I feel great about being a year 8 because ( hopefully) I'll be the oldest student in the school! This means a lot of responsibility but I can handle it...


I think


Anyway, next year I want to achieve being a catholic character and hopefully achieving Merit and Excellence. As I've mentioned before I'm looking forward to being the oldest in the school, I'm also looking forward to destroying the year 7s next year in dodge ball. Challenging things next year could be all the pressure of being a year 8 since you're one of the oldest in the school.

So that was the post for this week and I'll see you guys next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment