Monday, September 7, 2015

My Poem!

Hi I'm back and this week I'm going to talk about my favourite poem I have wrote so far. It is my emotion poem and here is my two...



Anger

Anger is an earthquake breaking everything in the vicinity

Volcanoes erupting with lava flowing down

Tsunamis flooding cities like nothings really there

In rage hitting and shoving everyone in your way

Taking revenge for a friend in sorrow

Anger is a time to put all your sadness away


Confusion


Confusion is a baby trying to say words

Lost animals trying to find their mums

People in a maze not knowing where there going

Children in tests trying to work the question out

Murder mysteries investigated by detectives

Confusion is a mystery waiting to be solved


This is my favourite poem because of the emotion put in to the last lines of each poem. I also like the layout of this kind of poem. So that's the post for this week and I'll see you later.

8 comments: