Tuesday, August 2, 2016

Book Groups

Hi guys I'm back and today I'll be talking about book groups. If you've seen or been in a book group before it's pretty much the same thing. You talk about a book and you set check points in the book where you have to read to before the next meeting. You also have snacks but for our book groups we have to unlock it first. In my book group are Fraser, Jesse, Iraklis and Dhyanesh. Our book group is reading Hatchet by Gary Paulsen. I've done book groups before and so has everyone else in my group, so we know that it's fun. The reason for this is that we get to stop school work and we talk about a book that we all enjoy. Our book groups is going well and we all really want to unlock snacks. Something that will make our book groups better is if we all waited for each other to finish talking before we spoke to each other.

So that was the post for this week and I'll see you guys next week.

1 comment: