Sunday, June 12, 2016

Kapa Haka

Hi guys I'm back and today I'll be talking about Kapa Haka. Every afternoon, on Wednesdays, we do Kapa Haka. In Kapa Haka we learn different Maori songs and learn many different actions to the words. It's a very fun thing to do and I look forward to learn more every Wednesday afternoon.


Something I find easy about doing Kapa Haka is learning the actions. I always do my best to try and make the actions bold and realistic. Something difficult about Kapa Haka is trying to say the words and doing the actions all at the same time. It's difficult because I can't remember the actions most of the time and we have to pay attention to the words because it's in Maori and I don't speak Maori. I can improve my performance by listening more and practicing some of the actions.

So that was the post for this week and I'll see you guys next time.

4 comments: