Monday, February 15, 2016

Beginning of the year!!! :(

celebration shocked celebrate cheering supa hot fire
Hi guys I'm back this year with weekly posts and this year I'm year 8!

Anyway...
sport planet dodgeball
I'm the guy who flips because I'm awesome

I'm here to talk about how the beginning of the year has gone for me. So far I've enjoyed playing dodgeball against the other classes. We haven't lost a game yet this year...

I had to save our team against Room 12 the two times we went against them. I'm getting pretty well with my time management skills. I also can't wait untill camp because the Year 8s from last year had told me a bit about it.
If you enjoyed this post comment it down below and I'll see you guys next time. Till then...

wwe wrestling john cena pro wrestling super saiyan
LOL

3 comments:

  1. Its feels like forever since I've been on someones blog....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its feels like forever since I've been on someones blog....

    ReplyDelete