Monday, October 19, 2015

Future Job...

Hi guys I'm back and today I'll be talking about my dream future job. I like doing creative thing so I'm interested in jobs that have a designing feel to it. There's a lot of designing jobs but one in particular is game designing. I'd like to design games for all ages but I'd want to especially design a MOBA game. MOBA stands for Multiplayer Online Battle Arena. Why I'd like to design a game like this is because of a game I play on my device called Vainglory. It's a great and fun game but complicated at the same time.









College lessons I would need for this job is computer science and computer design. Outside of school I could think of different gam ideas and research different genres of games so I have lots of ideas for games.

So that was the post for this week and I'll see you guys next time...

By the way if you had made a game what would your game be called and be about? Comment your answer and I'll see you guys next time.

5 comments:

  1. my game would be called prison simulator. The aim of the game is to escape prison without being caught.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That would be awesome. Great post

    ReplyDelete
  3. DJ I'm pretty sure there's already a game like that. It's called The Escapists

    ReplyDelete