Wednesday, May 13, 2015

ASB (Auckland Saving Bank)

Image result for asb

The Get Wise program from ASB came to our class today. And the whole hour was interesting but at the same time hilarious. It teached us about how to make, save and how different types of work gives you different amounts of money. Like if you worked as a lawyer since it takes about 6-8 years in University to get this degree it is a important job so this job earns the highest income. Another one he talked about is an executive director. And for this job it only takes 3-4 years in University so this job has a medium income. The last job is being a cashier and since you don't need any qualifications this job has the lowest income. The lesson was awesome so it was definitely worthwhile. My financial goal is to save up till I get old enough so then I can spend my money on important stuff. I don't use my money that much so I'm not really sure if I'm good at it.

No comments:

Post a Comment