Sunday, March 1, 2015

Study

I have been learning a lot this past few weeks. One of the things I have been learning about is the cricket world cup. We had to learn about one team from the Cricket World Cup. I got Afghanistan. And some things I learnt was, well I kind of already knew this but anyway, that there was a lot of war. And one of the wars is still going to this day. 

Another thing I have learnt is that Riley got some level 100 shiny Pokemon. I mean that is pretty cool. Anyway he got these Pokemon from the Pokemon game Omega Ruby.

The last thing I have learnt about is putting back the computers properly. I knew most of the the things but the one thing I didn't know was that I had to put the cables in and then put the computer in pushing in rest of the cable with it.

*FacePalm*

No comments:

Post a Comment